Thursday, July 26, 2007

So here's something new

I'm not sure that i'm quite ready to join the masses. To add yet another blog to the literally millions of blogs that already exist out there. But, you know, I have to admit, I really do love a lot of them. I have a huge list of crafty blogs saved in my favorites.

The real point of this is, though, to participate in this cool new thing i just hit upon... the cultural exchange project at
http://gimmeyourstuff.blogspot.com/. How i would love to trade things with people in other countries. There are lots of things i could trade with people: foods and candies, books and magizines (i have hundreds of mens and womens fashion mags), art supplies, fabric and notions (some vintage), trinkets and jewelry, soaps, lotions and makeup, and of course, various little handcrafted items i've made--little houses, flowers, bags and totes, and maybe even some reconstructed clothes.

The things i'd like to receive in return, are: Craft books (i love craft books! I'd really like some japanese ones. i cant wait until the publishers here in the US realize how coveted these are and actually start translating them and making them available), other people's handmade wares, candies and foods, books and magizines, soaps and lotions and makeups, and any other interesting little items people might see fit to send me. I'm really really looking forward to this endevour. I can't imagine how much fun it would be to see some of the wonderful things people around the world use and are surrounded by in their everyday lives.

ok, i guess now i just wait for something to happen? email me at zingbartwo@yahoo.com if youre interested in swapping with me. i cant wait to start trading with people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello my name is Marion I would like to swap stuff with you.
I'm 21 years old and I live in France. I'm a graphic student in Paris. I love drawing I could send some of mines.

Tell me if your interested via my blog.
http://cassiodore.blogspot.com/

Bye!